You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number before making a return. To obtain an RMA number simply email us at Customer Support and request an RMA number. Please be sure to let us know in your email the invoice number, date of purchase, what you would like to return and why you want to return it. The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
What can be returned
- Items that are the wrong size can be exchanged. The customers pays postage both ways.
All returns must be in their original packaging. Items to be returned must be in new condition. If there is any noticeable wear, the item(s) simply cannot be returned.
What cannot be returned
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of receipt of purchase.
- Sticker sets that have any sign of being applied or opened cannot be returned.
- Clothing that has been worn or have missing tags cannot be returned.
- Items with noticeable wear cannot be returned. Items must be in like new condition to be eligible for return.
Shipping charges for products returned:
All shipping charges for returning and sending replacement products to us must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse the shipping charge.
To return your items
Contact Customer Support to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number. Please indicate if you want a replacement or a refund. Write the RMA number in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
Send the package to:
Customer Service – Returns
Unit 2, Block A